Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

I hope everyone had a good start to the new year. I had a great Christmas and New Year's with my family and will hopefully get some pics posted later this week. Today I was busy getting things ready for the kids to go back to school, taking photos, and doing a little shopping.

I can't believe the kids go back to school tomorrow! I enjoyed my time with them and now I can't wait for summer vacation, LOL!

I drove to Target today in search of those little metal mailboxes and found some! I bought ten of them- 7 white, 2 pink, and 1 red. I didn't really have a choice on the colors, but for $1.00 I'm not going to complain. They are so cute, I can't wait to alter them.

I hope to participate in a few challenges this year- both scrapbooking and photography. I signed up to do the DW 2008 challenge at 2 Peas. With such a chatty group and loads of inspiration it looks like it will be a lot of fun and maybe I will get lots more scrapping done, too. I also hope to participate in the POTD (Photo of the Day) challenge at 2 Peas. I don't think taking pictures each day is a problem, but I may not be able to post daily. We will have to see how things go. Maybe I can do a weekly post on my blogs of all the pics I took that week. I am just really looking forward to improving my photo skill and getting those photos scrapped.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year!

0 comments: