Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snow Fun

We had our first bit of snow this Sunday. The kids were so excited and we had to play in it, of course.


Their favorite was to throw snowballs at Aunt Alice,

Dad,

and at each other!

Jordan decided to taste the snow. She didn't seem too fond of it, lol.

Ready to strike at Mom as soon as the camera was out of the way.

"I am cute".

Lisa making a snow angel.

A tiring, but fun afternoon.

Cocoa, complete with marshmellows followed our snow fun. Lisa with her cocoa mustache.

Jordan enjoying her cocoa.

Thomas enjoying his cocoa.

Goofy girl.

Good to the last drop.

All gone.
......................................................................................................
Each year we usually pull out our artificial tree and decorate. Yesterday we decided to get a real tree and I am so glad we did. I haven't had one since I was a kid and I had forgotten how Christmasy the house smells with a real tree!
......................................................................................................
I've also started on my December album but I haven't had a chance to take any photos yet. You can check out Ali Edward's Blog and see how hers is coming along. I just love her work. Tim Holtz is also doing his 12 Tags of Christmas again. Lots of inspiration on his blog also.

0 comments: