Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays Card and Gift Bag

It's been a busy day at my house. Lots of preparations for tomorrow- baked goods for breakfast, cookies & pies for dessert, veggie/cheese/snack trays made, punch for the drink fountain, and as many dinner preparations as could be done. Memory cards & camera batteries are ready, presents are wrapped, and stockings are filled. We just have to leave some cookies for Santa and wait for the kiddos to go to bed so we can put the rest of the presents and stockings under the tree. While I am waiting I thought I would share this matching bag and easel card set:

I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter Holiday paper collection, Recollections stamp, Ranger embossing powder. I found the gift bag at Hobby Lobby. Here is a closer look at the bag:
I had a lot of fun putting this easel card together. Here is a closeup of the card:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Happy Holiday!




0 comments: