Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pocket Cards

I decided to play along with the Hero Arts "giving cards" challenge this week and I had a lot of fun making a few pocket cards. This was my first Hero Arts challenge and I will definately have to participate more often. Here are the three cards I created:

The front of the card is a decorated pocket with a removable tag that I can use to attach a gift card and I will write a personal message on the inside of the card. Here is a closer look at each card:

For this card I used Hero Arts reindeer and be merry stamps and American Crafts embossing powders. The blue glitter cardstock is DCWV and the ribbon is Offray.

For the second card I used the Celebrate the Season stamp from Hero Arts with more American crafts embossing powder. The blue glitter cardstock is from DCWV, the patterned paper is from American Crafts, and the ribbon is Offray.

For the last card I used a Merry Christmas stamp from Hero Arts and American Crafts embossing powder. The patterned paper is American Crafts, the red cardstock is from Bazzill, and the ribbon is Offray. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




0 comments: