Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday Projects

I know the holidays are pretty much over, but I had a few small projects I forgot to share earlier this month. I had a set of holiday tags that were a guest project in the 20 Days of Holiday Sharing event at Two Peas in a Bucket:




You can find instructions on how I created these here: Holiday Tags. I also created a couple of cards this month.


To make the top card I used American Crafts Embossing Powder, Crate Papers, a Studio G Stamp, and a Martha Stewart Punch (snowflake). For the Second card I used American Crafts Thickers, a Martha Stewart Punch (snowflake), and Fiskars Upper Crest Punch.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Have a great week and a wonderful New Year!

1 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Christina, these are so stunning! Just gorgeous. You're up on the Paper Issues blog right now!