Sunday, November 20, 2011

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was busy and productive as we are getting ready to celebrate the upcoming holiday this week. Today I wanted to share a few cards I made and haven't had a chance to share. For the first set of cards I used the Tim Holtz On the Edge Bracket die to diecut the front of the cards. I used papers from American Crafts and added a sentiment from the Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamp set with Colorbox Chestnut Roan ink.


A close up of each card:




For the second set of cards I stamped the card front using the woodgrain stamp from Hero arts with Versamark ink. I used the Fiskars scallop edge punch to create the border and added papers from the Songbird DCWV paper stack. So simple and fun!


A close up of each card:





I have a few other things to share after the holidays including my December Daily album. This is the first year I have made a December Daily album and I am looking forward to working on it next month. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this week! Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments: