Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has had a good start to the New Year. We have had a nice relaxing day at home today. I love those days! With the start of the new year I have also decided to start a Project Life for 2012. I finished my title page last night with a few silly photos of the kids from the evening. I like that my title page showcases a few photos from the last day of 2011. This is my title page:


I am using the Turquoise kits- both the traditional and digital. I am primarily using the traditional elements, but I like having the digital option to print extra papers or cards as needed. The card on the top left is an example of one I put together using the digital elements. I created a 4x6 grid in Photoshop, added digital elements and the year, and then printed it with my printer. I also rounded the corners with the Corner Chomper and then slipped it into my album. Simple and easy! If you are doing a Project Life project I woud love to see your pages. Just leave me a comment so I can check out your blog, Flickr page, etc. Have a great day!


1 comments:

Danielle said...

This is my first year doing PL & I couldn't be more excited. I haven't posted my title page yet on my blog- planning on doing that this Fri. I did post a pic on twitter though. That mustache pic is so adorable!
@loveaffairpaper - http://twitpic.com/80hxix