Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flip Flop Boxes

The newest theme at Paper Issues is Show Me Your Chevron and I have a fun project using chevron papers from Bella BLVD and My Mind's Eye to share. I had a lot of fun making these Flip Flop Boxes for my girls from files I found on the SVGShop Blog. When I made each box I tried to keep their styles in mind. Lisa loves everything with bright colors and she is really into peace signs and all that fun stuff. Jordan, on the other hand, prefers things a bit more toned down. She is really into nature and loves to study all about insects and animals. This is what I came up with:




For Lisa's box I used the My Mind's Eye Multi Chevron paper from the On The Bright Side collection. This double sided paper was perfect for this box. I used the chevron side for the bottom of the box and the denim side to make the lid.


For Jordan's box I started with Bella BLVD's Momma's Boy paper from the Baby Boy collection. For the lid I used the Cool Camo paper from Doodlebug Design's Boys Only collection. I think the two papers coordinate very well together.


My girls love keychains so I thought they would be a fun addition to this project.




Now that you've had a look at my project I hope you will head over to the Paper Issues blog and link up your own chevron projects. You have until April 14th to share your links. She is also having a fun giveaway and you can check out the blog for more details about that as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


8 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are awesome! I love how you added the keychains too. What a great idea for a gift.

Paper Issues said...

This is such a fabulous project!!! I love them both. You are up at PI now. <3

Diana Joy said...

Oh;I want to know how you made those...just so cute.

Angi Barrs said...

Just saw your project over at Paper Issues. Love it!

Aimee said...

these are so freakin cute!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

These flip flops are stellar! I LOVE them!!

connie said...

These are so cute!

Izzy Anderson said...

I don't know how I wasn't following your blog. You are 10 kinds of awesome! LOVE these.