Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #3


Welcome to our third challenge! This time we are playing with the fabulous colors pictured above. You can also include white, black, or craft colored cardstocks in your cards and tags. Don't forget to check out The Cameo Spotlight blog for inspiration from the DT and info on how to enter the challenge.

For my card I used the Retro Cassette Tape file from the Silhouette Store and turned it into a card. After cutting all the pieces, I assembled the card, and added the sentiment. This card came together very quickly.


Supplies:
Retro Cassette Tape File
Silhouette Cameo
Papertrey Ink Boy Basics Rock On Stamp Set 
Memento Black Ink
Little Yellow Bicycle Patterned Paper
Black, Blue, and Light Beige Cardstock
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron Mega Runner

I hope you will join us in this challenge and submit your creations on The Cameo Spotlight blog. I can't wait to see what you create! Have a great day!


4 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Love it!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This is such a COOL FUN card Christina! Love how detailed it is!!!

Annette Allen said...

this totally rocks..

JJ Bolton said...

Man this totally takes me back! Making mix tapes, good times, lol! {Geez, I'm old!}

This card is so much fun Christina! I love shaped cards!

Hope you're having a great week!