Monday, October 22, 2012

Epiphany Crafts and Sweet Stamp Shop

I had a lot of fun working with Epiphany Crafts tools and stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop this week! For my projects I made some fun gift tags and a simple box to store them in. 
 
 I love the cute candy stamp in the Sweet Tooth stamp set and thought it would be fun to use it and the Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool to make some yummy looking candies for my tags. I stamped the image on a sheet of acetate with Versamark, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder, heated it with my embossing heat tool, and cut the image out. On top of the stamped image I added a white circle punched with the Round 25 tool, a red or blue swirl cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and a Round 25 Bubble Cap. I love how cute these little candies turned out!


It's a little hard to see the acetate part in the photos, but here is a close up so you can see it a bit better.


Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Tool
Epiphany Crafts Round Bubble Caps 25
Sweet Stamp Shop Sweet Tooth Stamp Set
Bazzill Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Washi Tape
Acetate Sheet
Studio G Ink
Versamark Ink
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Silhouette Cameo
Christmas Doilies Studio File from Megan Hardy Designs
3D Valentine Box from Lori Whitlock
Xyron Mega Runner
We R Memory Keepers Angle Corner Chomper

While playing with this stamp set, I also made some 3x3 cards. I thought it would be fun to make several of these and add them to my girls lunch boxes for a sweet surprise. I stamped the gumball machine on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the top and bottom with a red Copic marker and then stamped the image again on a sheet of acetate with Stazon Jet Black ink. I punched small circles with a hole punch using several colors of Bazzill cardstock and added dimensional adhesive to each of the circles. After cutting out the images from the cardstock and acetate, I layered them together with the punched circles between the two layers. For the coin slot/ handle part of the image, I stamped it on more of the acetate, cut it out, and adhered it between a piece of cardstock that was punched with the Square 25 tool and a Square 25 Bubble cap.


Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Square 25 Tool
Epiphany Crafts Square 25 Bubble Caps
Sweet Stamp Shop Sweet Tooth Stamp Set
Bazzill Cardstock
Acetate Sheet
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Dimensional Adhesive
R29 Copic Marker
My Mind's Eye Washi Tape
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker

Be sure to stop by the Epiphany Crafts blog to see what the other design team members have created. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: