Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #5


Welcome to The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #5! Today we are playing with the colors pictured in the graphic. You can also include white, black, and kraft colored cardstocks in your cards and tags. To enter this challenge be sure to stop by The Cameo Spotlight blog to submit your card or tag and check out the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team and guest designer, Chrissy Larson.

For this challenge we have a sponsored giveaway: a $15 gift certificate from Avery Elle! They also have matching free .svg and .pdf cut files for their entire collection of image stamp sets that you can cut with your electronic cutter. Love that option! Stop by The Cameo Spotlight blog for more details of this giveaway.


Where I live Fall is settling in with cooler temperatures and beautiful colors of the changing leaves so when I saw these colors I knew I wanted to create a Fall themed card. I used files from A Little Hut (Trees file) and Jamie Koay (Harvest Set- Leaves file) found in the Silhouette Store. I kept the design simple and let the colors pop off the page.


I added my sentiment to the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Trees File by A Little Hut
Harvest Set (Leaves) by Jamie Koay
Silhouette Cameo
Bazzill Cardstock
Colorbox and Studio G Inks
Season of Giving Hero Arts Stamp Set
DIY Foam Adhesive (Using The Xyron 5" Creative Station)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



10 comments:

Tracy Ercole said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Nina Yang said...

Love the pop of colors!! So cool!

Jackie Rockwell said...

WOW really COOL CAS card Christina! LOVE it!

Shirley Young said...

Love the simplicity of this card, it's gorgeous

Dayna Sabrina said...

So very clean and pretty. Great card!

JJ Bolton said...

Spot on beautiful! Love everything about it!

Ted said...

Christina, this is absolutely amazing! I love the simple look but wow, does it pop a whallop! :) Beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOVE this! White on white is a fave...and it's so hard to do well. You nailed it. BEAUTIFUL!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I absolutely love this card! I've been wanting to cut that file forever, and I think its fabulous how you've turned it into a card. Gorgeous! You're featured on Paper Issues this morning!! :)

Wendy Coffman said...

Simply gorgeous!