Saturday, November 24, 2012

Acorn Place Card Boxes with Epiphany Crafts

For my Epiphany Crafts Fall project I made these Acorn Place Card Boxes.
 

I used SVGCuts files to make the acorns. Before adhering the last of the bottom panels I used the Basic Grey Notch Tool to cut slits in the paper for the name piece.


You could add a fun treat or small gift to the box for each guest at the table.


I used the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool and Buttons to finish off the tops of the boxes.


Supplies:
Button Studio Round 14 Tool
Button Studio Self- Adhesive Round 14 Buttons
SVGCuts Acorn Autumn SVG Kit
Basic Grey Notch Tool
Little Yellow Bicycle Acorn Hollow Collection
Studio G Alphabet Stamps
Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink
We R Memory Keepers 1/8" Corner Rounder Tool
Kraft Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Raffia
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
Silhouette Cameo

I hope you enjoyed my project! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Shirley Young said...

What a great idea, they are lovely.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Really cute. Great colours you chose for the set too.

Jen W. said...

Eeek! These are adorable!!

Chrissy Larson said...

WAY TOO CUTE!! Love these!