Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Card and Wrap Ideas with Epiphany Crafts

The holidays are quickly approaching and today I want to share a fun gift wrap and card idea. 

 

I love choosing the perfect gift and then finding a fun way to wrap it up for the recipient. I diecut and assembled all the pieces for the sleigh from the SVGCuts Santa's Visit SVG Set, added my gift to a small sack, tied it up and finished it off with a glittery star embellishment using the Epiphany Crafts Star 25 Tool.


I made this simple card to go along with the gift. I also used the Star 25 tool to make more glittery embellishments to add a fun element to the card.


Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Star 25 Shape Studio Tool
Epiphany Crafts Star 25 Shape Studio Bubble Caps
DCWV Doodlin' Around 12x12 Stack
Red Heart Burgandy Crochet Thread
Hero Arts Holiday Sayings Stamp Set
Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy Ink
Xyron 5" Creative Station
SVGCuts Santa's Visit SVG Set
Bazzill Cardstock
Silhouette Cameo
Small Sack


0 comments: