Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Epiphany Crafts and Bella Blvd

I love Bella Blvd products and I am so excited that Epiphany Crafts has teamed up with them this week. For my Bella Blvd project I made this cute owl gift box and note card set.

 
I started with Lori Whitlock’s Owl Tote Box file and cut it on my Silhouette Cameo. I used the Bella Blvd Kiss Me collection papers to add layers to the front of the box and the Epiphany Crafts Round 14 tool and bubble caps to add a bit of dimension to the owl’s eyes.


Using the die-cuts and journaling cards from the collection made these note cards super simple and easy to put together. I used some smaller heart punches and the Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 tool to finish off each of the cards.


Here is a closer look at each of the cards.




Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Studio Shape Tool
Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Bubble Caps
Epiphany Crafts Heart 25 Studio Shape Tool

Other Supplies:
Bella Blvd Kiss Me Collection
Recollections White Cardstock
Silhouette Cameo
Lori Whitlock’s Owl Tote Bag File
Small Heart Punches
Hero Arts Valentine Sayings Stamp Set
American crafts White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Studio Calico Chevron Vellum
Dimensional Adhesive
Xyron 2.5” Create-a-Sticker

I hope you enjoyed my projects. Be sure to stop by the Epiphany Crafts and Bella Blvd blogs for more inspiation and projects all week long!


0 comments: