Thursday, April 18, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #24

Welcome to another CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge!  This week we have a great sketch from design team member N@ Ali. Be sure to stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch and to submit your own cards for the challenge.
 
 
Here is my take on this week's sketch.


Supplies:
Recollections White Cardstock
Hero Arts Wish Big Candles Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers- V06, BG49, R29, Y06, YR04, and YG03
Xyron 5" Creative Station (DIY Foam Adhesive)

I hope you will join us in this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



3 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute and I love those candles! So happy and bright.

lostinpaper said...

What an awesome bright cheery card!

Susan said...

This card caught my eye immediately! (Almost made me go purchase the stamp!) I love how the candles really "fit" the challenge!