Thursday, April 25, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #25

Welcome to another CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge! This week we have a great sketch by Jackie Rockwell. Be sure to stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch blog to see how the rest of the design team used this sketch.
 
 
 
Here is my take on this week's sketch.

 
Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock (White)
Bazzill Cardstock (Red)
Recollections Heart Punch
Martha Stewart Scoring Board
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ali Edwards Mini Perspectives Stamp Set
Xyron 5" Creative Station
 
I hope you will join us for this week's challenge. I look forward to seeing how everyone uses the sketch. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

WOW! Perfect balance on such a wonderful card.

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the embossed lines with the hearts. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Christina I found you via a Pin of a darling picnic basket. Could you please tell me where I could find it? I looked on Silhouette's site and didn't see anything remotely similar. Love that basket!

So glad I came over as I am now following your delightful blog!

bee blessed
mary