Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Up in the Clouds Paper Issues Theme

Paper Issues current theme is Up in the Clouds. You can link up any project with clouds, birds, stars, planes, rainbows, etc until April 6th. You could even win a stamp set from Some Odd Girl!

I love looking back through my creations and I thought it would be fun to share some of my older projects that fit this theme.

Beyond the Clouds Card


Butterfly Frames

 
XOXO Card

 
Washi Tape Cards

 
Thanks for the Lift Card

 
The Simple Joys Card

 
Bird Cage with Mini Album

 
Rocket Gift Box

 
Childhood Memories Display




Jar of Memories Layout

 
I hope you enjoyed my projects. Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues blog and link up your own projects for this theme and be sure to check out all the fabulous projects already linked up. Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments: