Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fireplace and Ugly Sweater Tags

I made a couple of sets of tag using some of the My Favorite Things die-namics. For the first set of tags I made a couple of dimensional fireplace tags using the My Favorite Things Fireplace die-namics. I die cut the front of the fireplace from white cardstock and fun foam and adhered the two pieces together for a bit of dimension. I used the partial die cutting technique to create a back piece for the fireplace tags, embossed it using the Tim Holtz brick die, and adhered it to the back of the fireplace. I die cut the log, flame, and stocking pieces from white cardstock, colored them with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, and adhered them to the fireplace with dimensional adhesive. To finish off the tags I added a hole to the top left corner, threaded white twine through them, and they were ready to attach to a gift.




Supplies:
My Favorite Things Fireplace Die-namics
Copic Markers- Y06, Y13, Y18, YR04, R14, R17, R29
Spectrum Noir Markers- EB7, EB1, EB2, GB8
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Silver Rhinestone Stickers
White Cardstock
White Fun Foam
White Twine

I used the My Favorite Things sweater die-namics to create these quick and easy ugly sweater tags. I cut the main sweater pieces from very old patterned papers from my stash and then die cut the cuff and collar pieces from coordinating solid colored papers. I adhered all the pieces together and then added a hanger clip to each sweater and they were ready to attach to gifts.



Supplies:
My Favorite Things Comfy Sweater Die-namics
Hot Off the Press Patterned & Solid Colored Papers
Tim Holtz Hanger Clips

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice as well as whole site.Thanks.
clipping path