Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Ink Blended Tags

Today I want to share a few ink blended tags I created.







I die cut the tags bases from white cardstock using the My Favorite Things Tags Tag Builder 4 die-namics. I stamped each tags using older stamps sets from Basic Grey and a few phrase stamps from Papertrey Ink using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I colored the tags using distress and versamagic inks. Using the MFT tags dies I also cut tag frames to adhere to the top of each tag from black cardstock. I love how the colored portion of the tags pop against the black cardstock.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Tag Builder 4 Die-namics
Basic Grey Mini Holiday Stamp Sets
Papertrey Ink 2008 Holiday Tag Stamp Set
Versamagic Key Lime Ink
Versamagic Aquatic Splash Ink
Versamagic Sea Breeze Ink
Versamagic Pink Grapefruit Ink
Versamark Onyx Black Ink
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Black Cardstock
White Cardstock


0 comments: