Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have you ever had one of those weeks......

When everything seems to go wrong, LOL!?! It started last week when I needed to go to the store for a few things. My husband who went to take the garbage out before I left and noticied the flat tire on out van. Luckily, we had a spare tire so my husband was able to change it and I headed off to the store. Friday I got an envelope in the mail from the place that had taken my daughter's dance photos. Half of the photos I ordered were missing. Saturday I was doing the laundry and I heard a loud noise from the dryer. I went to check it out and it wouldn't turn back on. I double checked everything I could think of, but couldn't get it to work. My husband will be taking a look at it tomorrow on his day off. Meanwhile, I got one of those indoor retractable laundry lines from Wal-Mart and have it strung up in my laundry area and I am dealing with not having a dryer. How we take for granted the conviences in our life- I miss my dryer! Saturday evening was also the day my daughter, Mindi, came back from her weekend stay with Grandma. She had an insect bite on her arm that was starting to look a little swollen. Yesterday she was more swollen and it was looking like she was having a reaction to the bite. We were giving her Benedryl as we had done for our son who has also had an allergic reaction to insect bites. We decided to take her to the doctor just to be on the safe side and found out we were correct. She was having an allergic reaction to the bite just like her brother. This is not a great picture, but you can see the swelling in her left arm.


Now today was the absolute worst. My husband called to say he rearended another car on his way to work!! Fortunately no one was hurt and there was no damage to the other vehicle, just my husband's bumper. So thats my life for the past week. I suppose I should be grateful that things didn't turn out worse so I will end my post and hope everything will be better tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great week! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: