Monday, July 2, 2007

Busy Week

It's been a busy week here and the next 2 weeks show no sign of slowing. It's been a fun week, though. A trip with a friend to Valley Junction in West Des Moines for a look through the antique and scrapbooking shops where we found a few fun goodies. Family fun visiting the Art Festival in Downtown and another fun trip with the hubby and kids to the Brass Armadillo (another antique and collectibles shop) for more goodies. My daughter, Lisa, and I also went with my friend Tanya and her family to the History Museum today. Lots of fun pictures at the museum and the Capital Building on the way. This week promises to be just as busy and just as much fun. Lots of family visiting and fun 4th of July activities. My mother-in-law is coming Wednesday and spending the night and my sister, Pam, will be here Saturday to stay with us for a while. I hope everyone is having a great week also. I promise to post photos from this week and last week as soon as I get the chance.

0 comments: