Sunday, December 2, 2007

50 Questions

This set of questions was sent to me by Tonya. Ready or not here goes!

Body: 50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese?
Yes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. Your favorite song?
Too many to name


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Well, there not on my list of favorites.....

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
All of them, lol

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Pepsi

9. Can you do push ups?
How high do you have to push up?

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Yes

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring, when it actually fits on my finger, lol

12. Favorite Hobby?
Crafts of all kinds

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Try consulting with Doug on that one

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
My nose and ears

16. Middle Name
Ann

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment....
I finished the gifts for my kid's teachers, this fudge tastes yummy, and I wish the cold weather would go away

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Scrapbook supplies, groceries, and Christmas gifts

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink ?
Pepsi, water, and cherry pop

20. Current worry right now?
How icy and slick the road will be when I take the kids to school tomorrow

21. Current hate?
Ice Storms and slick roads

22. Favorite places to be?
Anywhere with my family

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I think I was sleeping, lol

24. Where would you like to go?
To Colorado

25. Name three people who will complete this and return:
?????

26. Do you own slippers?
Yes

27. What shirt are you wearing?
My navy blue 'The coolest Mom in America' sweatshirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No

29. Can you whistle?
Still haven't gotten the hang of that one yet

30. Favorite color?
Navy blue and hunter green

31. Would you be a pirate?
No

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower

33. Favorite girl's name?
Jordan, Lisa, and Mindi

34. Favorite boy's name?
Thomas

35. What's in your pocket right now?
My keys, a receipt from Archivers, and .67 cents

36. Last person that made you laugh?
Doug

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Can't remember

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Stitches just above my eye

39. Do you like where you live?
Yes

40. How many Tvs are in ur house?
Three

41. Who is your loudest friend?
?????

42. Who is your most silent friend?
?????

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope not, my husband might not approve, lol

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yes

45. What is your favorite book?
Too many to count

46. What is your favorite candy?
Anything with dark chocolate

47. Favorite Sports Team?
Sports- yuck

48. What do you want played at your funeral?
I am not going to have a funeral I plan on living forever, lol, or I will never catch up on my scrapbooks

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Wow! I got to sleep past 5a.m.!

0 comments: