Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just Another Day

Another cold day in Iowa, Brrrr! The main roads aren't too bad so we ventured out near Jordan Creek Mall. I did a bit of shopping at Archivers and the hubby went next door to Best Buy. I was hoping to find another set of the frost collection by My Mind's Eye to finish the winter mini album I have been working on, and some crackle paint and grundgeboard by Tim Holtz. I struck out on all three. They were out of the MME papers and they aren't currently selling the other products. I know they sell the Tim Holtz distress pads and alcohol inks and I couldv'e sworn that someone told me Archivers sells the grundgeboard, or maybe I was just being hopeful, lol! I can't find the grundgeboard at any of my local scrapbook or craft stores. It looks like such a fun product to work with and I can't wait to try it out.

I did manage to get 1 project crossed off my list today. I finished up the gifts for the kids teachers. I haven't had the time to take pics but hopefully I will be able to post them over the next few days.

I hope everyone is staying warm and having a great weekend!

0 comments: