Saturday, August 23, 2008

Randomness

The blog challenge at 2 peas is to post something about yourself that no one knows. Here are a few random (and probably boring, lol) things about me:

  • I am the oldest of 8 kids.
  • I could live on Pepsi and chocolate.
  • I hate to drive.
  • Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons.
  • I love to photograph everything about my children (& pretty much anything else that manages to cross my line of sight, lol).
  • My favorite camera lens is my macro- I love details!
  • I have never dyed my hair.
  • I love getting up early and cooking my family breakfast.
  • I love to bake and decorate cakes.
  • I have been married to a computer geek for the past 14 years.
  • Making Memories, Basic Grey, & 7Gypsies are my current product favorites.
  • I volunteer at my kids elementary school 3-4 days a week.
  • My favorite board game is monopoly.

That's all that pops into my head for now, lol. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Lily said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun facts

Colleen said...

Love these little lists and that looks like it needs a picture and a little paper and would be a great layout!