Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creative Play

I decided I would post a few of my recent projects, a couple of layouts, cards, mini books, etc. My first layout is one of my three girls. They are all so wonderful and so very different. I used Making Memories noteworthy on most of this layout, I just can't get enough of this line of papers!
Since I did a layout of my girls, I had to give Thomas some attention, too. This was a very simple layout- I only used stamps. I love how it turned out. I am submitting this to the -So you think you can stamp challenge- at Simple Scrapbooks!
For this joy project I inked up a 5x7 canvas and chipboard letters. After embossing the chipboard, adding a sticker and a mini wreath it was complete- simple and beautiful.
This butterfly collage, which actually sits in a black frame in my craftroom, was inspired by Ali Edward's weekend creative project from February. I had so much fun choosing all the papers and punching these little guys.
For this thank you card I stitched the flower stems & border, added flower & leaf buttons and used my thank you stamp. Simple and fun. I love creating and personalizing these little notecards for my kids. It's so much fun to write them a little note and surprise them in their lunchbox or bookbag. I made this mini album with a Basic Grey album and papers. I really wanted this album to focus on the Q&A so I kept it very simple with few embellishments.
I made this album with photos of my kids and lists of their top ten favorite things. The cover is a transparency that I cut and added a clear sticker. I cut a piece of canvas, inked it, & placed it behind the tranparency.
I hope you enjoyed my work. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Oh my gosh! You are amazing! I love your layouts -it' amazing how much your daughters look alike. Love the butterfly project too. So pretty! Please tell me you didn't do this all over the weekend. I haven't scrapped in 3 weeks!
Great work.
Sue

Lily said...

wow, gorgeous projects. I just love your style