Friday, November 21, 2008

Look what I got!

Hello everyone, look what I got in the mail this week: My prize package from the 'So You Think You Can Stamp' contest!
I recieved Large and Small S*Purse stamp totes, Stephanie Barnard's Stamp Package from Inque Boutique, an Acrylic Block Organizer and Starter Kit from Close to my Heart, 12 Basic Brights Sketch Markers from Copic,
stamps from My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, Inkadinkado, Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, 7gypsies, Cornish Heritage Farms, Technique Tuesday,
and Stampin' Up products including a 12x12 cardstock pack, Watercolor Wonder crayons, Stampin' Around Handle w/ alphabet wheel, Stampin' Up markers, Nursery Necessities stamp set, Eat, Drink, & Be Scary stamp set, Halloween Frights stamp set, 6 Classic Stampin' Pads, and a 1-year subscription to Simple Scrapbooks magazine. Wow!!
Thanks to Simple Scrapbooks and all the wonderful sponsers!!
I also wanted to share a few layouts, tags, and this card.
These tags are for a gift tag swap @ 2peas.
I stamped these cute little tags with Hero Arts holiday stamps. Not sure what I will use them for, but they were cute and fun to make.
One of my favorite photos of Lisa and Mindi.
A layout using Mindi's dance photos I took last spring.
And lastly, a layout of Lisa being her goofy little self.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

0 comments: