Monday, December 7, 2009

Joy

We got our first bit of snow last night, just a couple of inches, but now we are looking at getting another 7 to 12 inches by Wednesday. The kids are very excited, but I can do without that much snow, lol.

I made another holiday card for today. The papers in the My Mind's Eye Wonderful Winter Holiday paper collection are so pretty. I love the colors they chose for these papers. I used three different papers in the collection for this card:

I also used the Heidi Grace Holiday Sampler stamp set, Ranger embossing powder, Offray ribbon, and Pressed Petals chipboard letters. I also used the We R Memory Keepers corner chomper on the bottom corners.

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm today. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

cindyn said...

Really cute card! I haven't seen those papers before. I'm in Iowa, too, gearing up for the weather. I have running around tomorrow to do and am dreading it!