Friday, December 4, 2009

Season's Greetings

The Winter season is definately greeting us this week. It's another chilly day in Iowa and I thought these cute stamps would be perfect for today's card. I just love the Winter Shapes stamp set from Inkadinkadoo.


I made these two cards in different sizes. I like to make smaller ones that fit easily into my children's lunchboxes. They love to receive surprise notes like this. The smaller card could also be used as a tag on a gift. I used Marvy Uchida punches to make the scalloped circles, the white embossing powder is from Ranger, and the pattern papers are from the Christmas Magic line by Fancy Pants. I also used my corner chomper by We R Memory Keepers to round the corners on both cards. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Casii said...

Super cute! And I love the tradition of lunch box cards. Mine are all out of that stage now (college and middle school), but they used to love it.

tina said...

Great cards, Christina! Love that you put cards in their lunch boxes - so sweet :)