Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zoo Layout

This is the first of three layouts I found while setting up my scrap room in our new house. I made this layout about a year ago at a Scrapping for Soldiers crop I attended, but didn't get to share before we started working on and moving into our new house. So that this post doesn't get too photo heavy I will post the other layouts and cards later this week. The photos on this layout are from a trip we made to the El Paso Zoo while visiting my sister and her family in Texas last summer. I used the Sassafras Bungle Jungle paper stack for this layout.
I used my Slice and the Basics 1 card to cut the title. I hand cut the cute little animals from the Sassafrass papers to add to my title.
I used the patterned paper to create pockets so I could have a place to store inserts with additional photos on both sides of the layout. I used my Slice and Basics 1 card to make the tabs for the inserts.
Each side has two inserts for photos and a pocket for journaling tags. These are the inserts for the right side. The tags on this side are for me to journal the details of our day.
These are the photo inserts for the left side. The pocket on this side contains journaling tags so that my kids can add details from the day. I love being able to include a bit of the day from their perspective.
I will be back later this week with the other two layouts and maybe a few cards I made at the crop, too. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

0 comments: