Friday, October 14, 2011

More Layout Shares.....

I have two layouts to share today. I just love these photos of my daughter in this first layout. She loves her bubbles, lol. For this layout I used the Season collection by Crate Paper.


The butterfly punches are Martha Stewart and Family Treasures. I punched the butterflies from various patterned papers in the collection and some plain white paper that was Glimmer misted with the turquoise blue color.


The stamps are all from the Life Defined set by Art Warehouse. I love the definition and sentiments in this set.



The photos in this layout were from a trip we made to the Rockford Fossil Park in northern Iowa. It started raining in the middle of our day so my husband and I decided to take a break and have the kids eat lunch. My girls had a different idea and decided to dance in the rain, lol. I also used the Season collection by Crate Paper for this layout.

I just love the bright fun colors and patterns from this collection.


The tiny cloud on the left is a actually a tab that pulls out and holds my journaling.



The butterfly shapes are Martha Stewart punches.


I love the sticker sheet that came with this collection. I used pop dots with the I love you sticker for a bit more dimention.


I hope you enjoyed my layout shares for today. I have also been working on my December Daily album and I just have to finish embellishing the front cover. I had a lot of fun making this album and I can't wait to share it. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: