Friday, December 9, 2011

December in Photos

Hello. I hope everyone is having a good start to the weekend. I just wanted to share a few more photos from this month.

December 6th-
Mindi wanted me to take a picture of her fuzzy toe socks, lol.


We decided it would be fun to play around in front of the tree.




Decmber 7th-
I sent out our Christmas cards.


I created these three cards using cutting files from A Little Hut.



December 8th-
We tried a new recipe.


I saw this recipe  for a Mug Cake on Pinterest so Mindi and I tested it out. It was delicious! We are going to have to try all their mug cake recipes.



December 9th-
Mindi's class went to the gift shop today.


Mindi choosing a gift for Jordan.


When all the shopping was done we went back to the classroom to help the kids wrap their presents.


Mindi was very happy with the gifts she chose and her wrapping job.



Thanks for stopping by! I will have another update and new projects posted soon.

0 comments: