Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Photos

Hello! We have had a great start to the month and I want to share a few photos. After printing my Christmas card photos I realized I was out of photo paper and couldn't print my my December Daily pictures yet. I have all my photos ready to print so hopefully I will get the chance to run out and pick up more photo paper soon.

December 1st-
We spent the evening at Valley Junction.

Getting ready to ride the horse drawn carriage.


She only wishes this was real, lol.


Santa checking his list in one of the living window displays.


Jordan enjoying her treat from Santa.


Entrance to Valley Junction and all the of beautiful lights.



December 2nd-
We started decorating the house.

Lisa and Jordan helped put the tree together, lol.


Mindi wanted to help with the lights, lol.

 
Thomas putting ornaments on the tree.


Lisa and Jordan decorating the tree.


Our silly little mindi (I promise you that we decorated more than just our child, lol).



December 3rd-
The kids spent time writing their holiday wish lists.

Jordan writing her list.


Mindi writing her list.



December 4th-
The kids got silly with the Santa hats.

Jordan trying her best not to laugh.


Silly girl.


A pretty smile from Mindi.


Silly girl.


December 5th-
The kids practiced their Christmas songs on the piano.

I love listening to the kids practice their Christmas songs. They do such a good job!
 
 

I will be back tomorrow with another holiday project. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: