Monday, May 14, 2012

Bazzill Journals

I hope everyone is had a great weekend! I want to share a quick DT project I made for the Bazzill Album that's up on the Xyron Facebook page today. My girls love drawing and writing stories and the girls have gone through many journals over the years. I was able to quickly make these journals using Bazzill papers and Xyron adhesives. The covers for both journals were made using the Raven Bazzill Basics Paper.



My daughter, Lisa, loves bright and fun colors so I made her journal using lots of colorful Bazzill Basics Papers. I hand cut my pieces and added some fun patterns using Hero Arts stamps, Versamark ink, and clear embossing powder. I then ran all the peices through the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker making it quick and easy to adhere them to my cover.


I also added one of these fun flair buttons from A Flair for Buttons Etsy shop.


Jordan likes to keep things more simple and things that have an old look to them. The Antique Newsprint paper from Bazzill was perfect for the cover of her journal. I added a bit of color to the paper using the Turquoise Glimmer Mist.


To finish off the cover and keep it simple I only added a die-cut from a Spellbinders die set and a butterfly using a Martha Stewart punch and more of the Antique Newsprint paper. I ran the newsprint paper and die-cut through the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker and adhered them to the cover.


Supply List:

Bazzill Basics Papers-
Raven
Butterfly
Intense Kiwi
Watermelon Sensation
Candy Apple
Majestic
Swimming Pool
Antique Newsprint

Xyron Adhesives-
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
Xyron 5" create-a-sticker

Hero Arts Cling Stamps-
Dots
Zig Zag
Grid Pattern

Spellbinders Labels 4 Dies
Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Turquoise Glimmer Mist
I Dream Flair from A Flair for Buttons Etsy Shop
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
We R Memory Keepers Cinch Binding Tool
We R Memory Keepers .75" Cinch Black Binding Wires

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

0 comments: