Friday, November 2, 2012

Jewelry Gift Sets with the Epiphany Crafts Oval Tool


This week the design team was asked to create a project using the Oval Tool. For my project I created jewelry gift sets with drawer gift boxes. I thought this would be a fun way to present the gift to the recipient and they could reuse the drawer box to store the jewelry or other small treasures.
 


I started by cutting two of Lori Whitlock's 2-drawer boxes with my Cameo and assembled them. I then resized and cut jewelry box inserts from Rivka Williams Jewelry Gift Boxes to fit inside the drawers. I used necklace and ring inserts for my drawers, but you could also cut inserts for earrings or a bracelet. I cut and adhered strips of My Mind's Eye patterned papers to the front of the drawers and used the oval tool and charms to create drawer pulls.


I was able to create this pink jewelry set in minutes using the Epiphany Crafts Oval Tool and jewelry supplies. For the rings I adhered Prima Sculptured Flowers to the Epiphany Crafts ring bases- super simple and quick! To create the necklace I punched more of the My Mind's Eye patterned paper with the oval tool, adhered it to an Epiphany Crafts oval charm, and added it to a necklace chain. I just love the detail of the oval charms, so beautiful!


I created this blue set the same way I did the pink. I love how quick and easy it was to put both sets together using the Epiphany Crafts tools and supplies.


Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Oval 25
Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms Oval 25
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Oval 25
Epiphany Crafts Rings
White Bazzill Cardstock
My Mind's Eye- The Sweetest Thing Patterned Paper
My Mind's Eye- Lost & Found 3 Patterned Paper
Prima Sculpture Flowers
Silhouette Cameo
Lori Whitlock's 2 Drawer Box Studio File
Rivka Wilkins Jewelry Gift Boxes Studio File
Dimensional Adhesive Circles
Silver Necklace Chain
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker

I hope you enjoyed my project! Have a great day!

0 comments: