Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #7


Welcome to another Cameo Spotlight Challenge! This is a color challenge and we want you to play along using the colors in the above photo. You can also include white, black, and kraft colored cardstocks in your projects. To enter this challenge be sure to stop by The Cameo Spotlight blog to submit your projects (don't forget that you can now submit Home Decor Items, Scrapbook Pages, Gift Boxes and Bags, Party Favors, and Ornament papercrafts in addition to cards and tags) and check out the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

We also have a sponsor giveaway for this challenge: a $30 Gift Certificate to Paper Smooches! I LOVE these stamps! Be sure to stop by and check them out.

 
I used the Cornucopia files from Sarah Bailey and Silhouette to make my card for this challenge. 
 

I cut two of the cornucopia pieces and adhered them together to make a pocket card. I arranged the fruit and leaves, adhered them together, and then added my stamped message from the Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases set. My message slides easily into the pocket and is ready for the recipient. It might also be fun to add a gift card to the pocket.


Supplies:
Pretty Phrases Paper Smooches Stamp Set
Silhouette Cameo
Cornucopia File by Sarah Bailey
Cornucopia File by Silhouette
Bazzill Cardstock
Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink
Dimensional Adhesive
Xyron Mega Runner

I hope you enjoyed my project. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

This is so brilliant, love how you pull out the sentiment.

Shirley Young said...

What a brilliant idea, it's lovely.