Thursday, December 6, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #8

Welcome! It's time for a new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. If you would like to play along we have a great sketch from Lisa Arana to work with this week.
 

Here is my take on the sketch. I started by embossing a panel of white cardstock with the Papertrey Ink By the Numbers Impression Plate and added five candles I hand cut from patterned papers and colored cardstocks. I heat embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder and a sentiment from the Hero Arts Type stamp set.



Supplies:
Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe 6x6 Pad
Bazzill Cardstock
Wausau Cardstock
Hero Arts Type Stamp Set
Versamark Ink
American Crafts White Embossing Powder
Papertrey Ink By The Numbers Impression Plate
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker

I've been so amazed by all the fabulous entries I see every week and I can't wait to see how everyone interperets this sketch! Be sure to stop by the CAS(E) This Sketch blog to see the rest of the design team projects and be sure to link up your own cards for this challenge while you are there. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card...great design

lostinpaper said...

Super fun bright CAS card! LoVe it totally!

Sharon said...

This is a great CAS card - definitely a challenge.

Chrissy Larson said...

I absolutely adore these cool candles. Awesome design!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This design makes me absolutely swoon - the clean lines, graphic feel and bold color palette are brilliant!