Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Life Week 2 and 3

 
Today I want to share my Project Life spreads for weeks 2 and 3. This is my week 2 spread with the inserts. I had a lot of instagram photos from this week so I printed 40 of them to fit inside the small pockets of a coin page protector. This is a great way for me to have an overview of instagram moments from the week without adding a lot of bulk and extra page protectors to display that many photos.
 

 
Here is a look at the spread without the inserts. For this spread I used the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Digital collection.




This is my week 3 spread with the inserts. This week included Martin Luther King Assembly that Friday and my youngest daughter was chosen to be one of the speakers. The kids also received a copy of his "I Have a Dream" speech that I am including in my album. She also had a guest speaker in her class that talked about the Iowa Capital Building here in Des Moines. She received a wonderful book with lots of info and pictures about the building that I am also including along with other bits of memorabilia for the week.

Here is a look at the week 3 spread without all the inserts. I used the Seen and Noted Collection from Pebbles this week.

 


Have a great day!

0 comments: