Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wishing you a Spy-tacular Birthday

Today I want to share a fun birthday card using Papertrey Ink's Secret Agent stamp set and dies. I started with a kraft cardstock base and used the Tim Holtz Tab dies to turn it into a file folder. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to add the embossed lines to the bottom of the file folder.


I wanted the outside of the card to look like a file folder so I kept it super simple only adding a couple of stamped images from the set.


Here is a look at the inside of the card. I had a lot of fun combining all the stamps and dies from this set.


For the left side of the card I started with the My Favorite Things Notebook die to create the notebook page as my background and dressed up the bottom of the page with stamps from the Secret Agent stamp set. I then added the secret agent holding the magnifying glass with a secret message.



For the right side of the card I started by making an additional tabbed page from kraft cardstock and stamped a birthday sentiment with Hero Arts Latte ink.


I then made a magnifying glass to help reveal the secret message on the left side of the card. I wanted the magnifying glass to be held in place rather than float around the inside of the card so I used the Basic Grey Notch Tool to create two small tabs that can keep the magnifying glass in place.


Supplies: 
Papertrey Ink Secret Agent Stamp Set
Papertrey Ink Secret Agent Die
Tim Holtz Tab Dies
My Favorite Things Notebook Die
We R Memory Keepers Wood Grain Embossing Folder
Hero Arts Latte Ink
Memento Red Ink
Basic Grey Notch Tool
Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
Tim Holtz Mini Clips
Recollections Kraft and Brown Cardstock
Cream Cardstock

1 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

I hope you realize how spectacularly cool this is!!! I am amazed and WOWed by the uber amounts of coolness that this has!!! Kudos to you for making a phenomenal card that will be treasured forever!!! You are remarkable!!!