Friday, July 10, 2015

You Rock- Happy Birthday

I have been making quite a few cards lately, many that will be sent to my nieces and nephews for their birthdays. Today I want to share a shaker card I made for one of my nieces. To make the guitar I started with an acoustic guitar file from the Silhouette store and then resized and cropped it to fit my card front.


I used black cardstock for my card base and shimmer cardstocks for all of the guitar pieces. I love all the sparkle it adds to the card.


The circle pieces were already a part of the guitar so it was easy to add this shaker window to my card.


I decided to add my sentiment to the inside of the card and used the Papertrey Ink Boy Basices: Rock On Stamp Set. I used Versamark ink to stamp the sentiment and and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder from Ranger.


Supplies:
Papertrey Ink Boy Basics: Rock On Stamp Set
Acoustic Guitar- Lisa Norris Silhouette Design
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Celebrate It Mini Silver Confetti Stars
The Paper Company Warm Steel Metallic Cardstock
Neenah Pink Metallic Cardstock
Colorbok Dark Pink Pearlescent Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Clear Acetate Sheet
Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...this is one fabulous card. Just love that pink guitar!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a cool card! I'm pinning it!

Taunya Butler said...

Can I just say - WOW and Then WOW again!!! This is the coolest, funnest card I have seen in a while!!! SO well done too, the details are all so nicely done!!! Love it!!