Thursday, July 5, 2007

Valley Junction


Last week a Friend and I went to Valley Junction in West Des Moines. We had a great time taking photos and finding lots of scrapbooing and fun little goodies! Here are a few pics of my daughter Jordan.




I especially love this photo of Jordan looking at all the beautiful artwork in this shop. The sign that says "Artisitc" is just so her.



I love these fun directional signs, too:



And check this out, this is part of a beautiful mural dedicated to those who served to protect out country. There are several other pieces like this one painted right on the side of a building.



Here are a few more fun pictures I captured while strolling through the valley.




The first store we went to was Heirlooms by Design, a cute little scrapbooking and stamping shop. Here are a few goodies I picked up while there.



We went on to browse through some of the antique shops where I found this little treasure. I can't wait to clean it up and play around with it.


Our last stop was Frackleberry's, a cute and colorful little place. This store was filled with so many fun things.




We purchased this adorable doll and kleenex for Jordan.



And I picked up this set of fun keys. These would look great as a decoration, but I have plans for these in some of my arts and crafts projects.



A very fun and inspiring day! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: