Friday, October 31, 2008

Hello, I hope everyone has had a good week. I have been sick this week and one of my kiddos finally caught it and had to stay home from school today. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Even being sick I still managed to have a great week. I got quite a bit done at the crop last weekend- 12 layouts, 3 cards, and finished some gift tags for a swap at Two Peas. We also went to the pumpkin patch and had a great time despite the 60+ mile/ hour wind gusts. We had a tractor ride out to the corn maze and pumpkin patch where everyone selected their perfect pumpkins. Afterwards we headed over to the play area and climbed hay bales and played in the corn! Last night we went trick-or-treating. I don't know about other places outside of Iowa, but here we have beggar's night where the kids trick-or-treat instead of Halloween night. The weather was perfect- we didn't even need our jackets! The kids got a ton of candy and had a great time. They remembered to use their manners and were even complimented a couple of time for doing so. I haven't had time to upload & sort through all my photos yet. As soon as I have a chance I will get some posted here. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: