Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

Another week gone. I have been busy taking photos for my Week in the Life album. This has been a lot more work than I thought it would be. Keeping a log of our daily events, taking photos & deciding which ones to print, and gathering any additional memorabilia/embellishments for this project. Just 1 more day to go. I am trying to get everything together so I can work on it (as well as the 10 other layouts I am packing) at the crop I will be attending next Saturday. I am also working to get everything ready for the girls Fall parties this Friday. They moved the parties up a week, so now I am scrambling to get everything prepared this week- games/crafts, treat bags, buying- paper goods, drinks, cupcakes, etc. For two of the three parties I am the only homeroom mom helping so there is lots for me to do. The kids love it and it will all be worth it in the end! Hopefully I will have a few photos & layouts/projects to share next week. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: